When ordering a beer, you probably choose from the taste you want to soak your taste buds in, right? Well apart from that tantalizing flavored taste you get, do you know what else you are getting?
Carbs and tons of calories.
Now you have been working out, eating the right kind of foods and indulging the bottle a little or maybe a little more than often. That killer abs and that toned body aren’t just happening. They are taking a while too long. Is it time to put that bottle down? How about we switch up that bottle for a healthier one? A six-pack even
Well here’s that game changer. Protein beer is your new weekend buddy, all the fun but without the flab. Protein beer is like a guy’s version of the ladies diet coke. Now you have a reason to stop dodging the boys. Protein beer lets your weekend meet your workout without losing a sweat. Protein beer not rejuvenates your body but also allows for muscle build up after a workout while enjoying yourself.
Blake Konrardy has actualized every beer enthusiast’s secret dream, the ability to indulge without the fear of consequences. Blake Konrardy has single-handedly built what he refers to as ‘recovery beer’ that will not back-track your workout but makes it even more worthwhile as you enjoy yourself.
Konrardy has launched supplemental brewing that combines a light lager with a protein enriched wheat beer.
[the_ad id=”1143″][the_ad id=”1321″][the_ad id=”1474″]
Two beers are the result of this home brewers’ brilliant idea;
- Brewtein is a wheat lager with Amarillo and Strisselspalt hops. This beer contains more natural protein than is found in a typical beer. It contains 4 grams of whey protein, 4 percent alcohol and 178 calories in every bottle. Brewtein is categorized as American wheat ale. Its clarity is precise and has a clean finish. It’s not thick so do not be worried about having to chew your beer.
- Nutribeer is a lighter low carb beer infused with citrus cascade hops. It has four grams of protein and only 122 calories. It is meant for those who are calorie-conscious drinkers since it limits calorie intake. Nutribeer is light, crisp and has a smooth finish with a four percent alcohol volume.
Why do protein beer?
- It’s a healthier option. Whichever the decision you make, the healthier option is always the best. While having a beer, protein beer is the healthier option.
- It provides a means for muscle build up which is every workout enthusiasts dream.
- It tastes just as good as the typical beer, so there is no reason not to sample it.
For beer enthusiasts, protein beer is also good enough for craft beer enthusiast too so don’t feel left out. Nothing looks good as a six pack of beers other than six pack abs next to them or because of them, yes I mean protein beers.
Protein and beer in one sip is a rare treat. Do not be a fun pooper in the pretext of avoiding calories. Protein beer gives you the chance to be the life of the party without the tussle of counting calories to burn in your next workout.
Go out and have healthy fun while at it, have a protein beer.